Friday, August 20, 2004

First Blog - Yeah, this will put everyone to sleep!

Well this is my first official blog. I don't know what to say, but hell, who is really going to read this anyway.

First things first...it's Friday, the weekend is literally hours away and I am hoping that it rains. Yes, I am hoping that it rains. Reason being - I have a ton of work to do inside and if it is nice outside I will have no motivation to do what I have to do, go outside and play. So yeah, I want rain.

Marn lost another baker yesterday and that bummed her out completely. Her boss, who can tend to be a little bit of jerk, said that she should have had more of a back-up of baking staff, but she did. For the small store she has, she had 5 bakers which is more than enough. One had to quit due to family issues, another one was leaving to go to school and then this new guy just decided that the work wasn't for him. So she has two bakers and she needs more. Anyone out there want to work in Victoria for $8/hour??

Poor thing :(

Things for me are all right. I am not doing much at work right now and I am not sure if that is because people just don't want to give me the work or if it is just because there really isn't much going on that I can do. Doesn't bother me much though because I can piss around, work on personal stuff and read the paper. Good times.

This weekend I get to patch holes, wash walls, vacuum, do laundry - I can sense your excitement....can you sense mine??

So yeah, that is about it for me. I will try to come up with more exciting things to write about, but really, I am not that exciting. I wish I were....it would give my life so much more punch!!

Hugs!
A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home