Friday, August 20, 2004

It's a Long but Good News Day

So after a crazy bad year in the life of me, it is about time that something goes the way it is supposed to.

Yesterday I met with my doctor to get some tests done to see how my cancer was doing. Was it gone? Did I still need treatment? Was I going to suffer more depression? The results came back and everything was GREAT! I am so happy and finally feeling more positive than I was letting on. After the radiation was over and the final check-ups were done, even though I was given positive news, I knew the next check-up (this one) was going to be the better deal. Now that it has been done, I feel so much more confident that I have beaten it. Yipee!

Tonight the plan is to celebrate with my girl, that is after we do all of the running around that we need to do. Who knew renting a house could be so much work.

Well back to the grind so I can finish up with my day. No need to explain how excited I am about that.

Hugs!
A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home