Saturday, August 21, 2004

God, I Truly Am A Boring Individual

Ok. It's Saturday evening and I am inside on a computer writing in my blog. For the record, I am now the Queen of Pathetic. I have two cats curled up in a chair behind me, a girlfriend in bed asleep (she was in bed at 9) and I am debating about whether or not I should watch a movie or some lame-ass television.

Today I achieved a lot though. Moved a ton of furniture around, did every single stitch of laundry there was to do and finished reading a really good book. Yep, that was my day. Either I am getting really old or I am stuck in a rut. Who knows. If anyone has the answer, please feel free to let me know.

I received an email from a girl I went to college with today. We don't chat that much but it is nice to hear from her every once in a while. I caught her up to speed with my life and I find it funny about how many people are stunned when I mentioned that I have suffered through cancer this year. Am I taking this too lightly? I mean it was caught, treatment worked and my tests results are all positive, so I don't see the big deal. I mean, yes I was terrified and did my damnedest to hide that but, when the day was over, I knew that being positive was the best way to be because negativity was going to do nothing but add to the problem. Weird.

Ok, time to make a decision about the rest of my night. I think I will curl up on the couch, put a movie in and listen to the rain outside. Thank God it is raining....not just for the forest fires but because I miss the sound of the rain. So soothing.

Hugs y'all!
A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home