Monday, August 30, 2004

So Let's Catch Ya Up!

Since I last wrote, plenty has happened. Nothing that I would consider over the top exciting, but its enough to put a smile on my face.

Marn and I came into a little bit of money (I won some from a survey.com that I play around on) and used it to buy tons of new stuff for the house. I never thought shopping could feel so guilt free, but amazingly enough, when you have the cash, guilt free comes with the territory.

Dad arrives in a couple of days and we are in the process of painting, cleaning and trying to get a bit more organized before his arrival. Not that we aren't organized, but it would be nice to have things a bit more complete. When he arrives though he will be put to work with painting. Lucky man, but then again, he offered.

Work is good, Marn is good and the cats are annoying but adorable as always. Could you expect anything less?

Ok, so this entry is really short, which really sucks because I do have more to write, but the woman is beckoning me. What now?

Hugs
A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home